for your Resource Website?
So you have or want to have a resource website
on a topic you're interested in,
but you don't know how to do all the
technical and creative stuff
to make it work really well
and look really attractive?
Heartwood can help you with all your
design, communications, and monetizing needs,
by contract work, consultation, or through coaching so you can Do It Yourself.
What do you need help with in terms of design and communications?
"I need help with..."
- getting set up with web hosting and a web site that I can maintain myself (maybe even a membership website)
- making my existing resource web site the best it can be
- getting more web traffic to my resource web site
- getting higher rankings in Google's Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs)
- creating a logo and branding for the site
- creating materials to spread the word offline
- making the web site look really good visually
- marketing widely and consistently
- making the web site bilingual (English and French).
- translating existing materials (English to French or French to English).
- keeping the content fresh and the site promoted with prolific quality writing (e.g. through guest blog posts, e-zine articles, forum participation...)
What aspects of our work are important to you?
"What's important to me is..."
- skill and integrity in delivering the Heartwood services
- helping me take an ethical and caring approach to connecting with my website visitors
- helping me make a living from doing what I love to do
- fair pricing
- helping me see The Big Picture of my mission, values and vision for this website, and how it fits into my life plans and livelihood
How do you want us to work together?
- I need full professional service.
- I just need an advisory consultation.
- I need someone to collaborate with me on my resource website project by contributing in areas where I don't have time or expertise to do it myself.
- I need coaching in how to create my own web site, how to design my own logo and print materials, and how to do all the other design and communications tasks needed to make this resource website project work.
- I'd like to get free tips about design and communications.
Did we forget something?
We may not have described the exact scenario you're in. Please feel free to get in touch and let us know what your specific needs are, and we'll be glad to let you know how we can help. No obligation, just a free exchange of information to see how we could work together if you choose to do so. Email now!